100% Genuine products
Free Shipping Orders Above ₹500
✔️This Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream soothes your skin in a calm and serene way like a deep night
✔️Refreshing and soothing cream
✔️Spot treatment for irritated skin
✔️Good for after pore care
✔️Suites all skin type, especially oily skin
If moisturizing just wasn't enough for your sensitive skin, meet the Klairs Midnight Blue calming cream to protect your skin from irritation & stress.
Klairs Midnight Calming Cream is a gentle recovery cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm and soothe sensitivity. Its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from Chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness.
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream contains only high-quality hypoallergenic oils formulated in Klairs' unique recipe to moisturize sensitive skin while not burdening pores.
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream helps calm & strengthen barriers to all sking types, even the most snesitive. It simultaneously cares for various irritations that sensitive skin feels. When used, you cna enjoy fast, powerful sedation.
Although the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is used for targeting smaller areas, It is designed with excellent spread ability so a small amount could cover a large area. The Blue Cream Creates a thin, protective layer over the surface of the skin.
Texture : : It is applied sticky and firm, and it is absorbed smoothly
* 2019 Changed to Vegan Ingredients from LOT.NO.NN08
* 2019 Soko Glam : Best of K-Beauty Winner
* 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Editor's Choice
* Amazon's Choice
🇰🇷Made in Korea
See More Klairs cosmetics? Click HERE
Born from the desire to bring skincare back to its roots and create a line of simple, refined products suitable for people of all skin types, Klairs quickly became famous in Korea for their high quality yet affordable products. Through word of mouth, what started as a small company less than a decade ago, Klairs quickly became recognized globally. Pretty soon, staple products took No. 1 spots incredible beauty ranking charts across the world.
The brand Klairs transformed to what we now know as “Dear, Klairs.” Much like how many people think of personal letters when they think of the word ‘dear,’ in this case, it is a letter to a fictional girl, Klair, who suffers from sensitive skin.
Many times, cosmetic companies continue to develop their products on the ever-changing trends in the cosmetic industry rather than listening to the desires and requests of their customers. Especially in the Korean cosmetic industry that is always experimenting with new ingredients and formulas to set themselves apart from competitors, the market has become a war-zone of competition and increasingly complicated products.
✔️A global future
Although still a fairly small brand, Klairs’ some 30 thousand international fans is a testament to their growing popularity.
Recent advancements have brought many changes, particularly in the use of technology. Klairs uses social media to their advantage to increase communication with fans and in garnering international attention. Klairs has currently been able to reach out to a total of 15 unique countries like China, the United States and various countries in Southeast Asia and Europe through partnerships with businesses like Urban Outfitters, Sephora, and MiiN Cosmetics. Klairs looks forward to the future and hopes to give back to their loyal customers with high quality products.
Klairs plans to continue their modest approach at creating only the most essential, simple products. They continue to research and develop only the best products that are easily accessible to all people.
1) At the last step of your skin care routine, apply a small amount to areas of sensitivity or irritation, and gently tap in to allow full absorption.
2) Lightly tap the cream into the skin for better absorption.
3) The blue coloration is due to the presence of Guaiazulene.
1) Unlike a moisturizing cream, you don't have to apply the Blue Cream to the entire face. You only need to apply a small, adequate amount to target areas.
2) Use makeup after cream is fully absorbed into the skin
3) Since moisturizing may not be sufficient for dry skin, use this product after using moisturizing cream for more effect.
- Guaiazulene: A herbal ingredient extracted from chamomile that is effective in calming inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regenerating new skin cells. In Japanese clinical trials, Guaiazulene demonstrated positive effects in sunburns, eczema, and ulcerative skin disease. It is often used as the main raw ingredient in burn ointments.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as ‘tiger grass’ and is often used in cosmetics as ‘Centella Asiatica. It helps with the regeneration of new skin cells and prevents scarring. Centella Asiatica Extract is usually the primary ingredient in ointments.
- Ceramide 3
- Argan Oil
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Bees Wax, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol